Thursday, March 13, 2008

This Is NY Governor Spitzer's Hooker, "Kristen"




This is "Kristen," the prostitute at the center of the scandal that brought down the now disgraced governor of New York, Eliot Spitzer. Her real name is Ashley Alexandra Dupré, and according to her MySpace profile, she loves music and she looks up to her brother.

Now, it has been revealed, that Ashley is "Kristen," the woman hired by the governor for sex at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington D.C. in February.

"I just don't want to be thought of as a monster," the governor's prostitute told the New York Times. "This has been a very difficult time. It is complicated."

The woman involved in the scandal that rocked New York and led to a history-making gubernatorial resignation earlier today is a 22-year-old singer who, according to her online profile, fled "an abusive home" at the age of 17. In 2004 she arrived in New York City, where she says she spent two years making contacts, trying to make it in the music biz.

Click Here for Song

"I have been alone. I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless. But, I survived, on my own. I am here, in NY because of my music," the woman known as "Kristen" says on her MySpace profile. "I can honestly tell you to never dwell on the past, but build from it and keep moving forward," she writes. She describes her song "What We Want" as being "about trust, something my past has made very difficult for me to feel," and that it was "inspired by a guy, who taught me not to confuse my dreams with the sounds of the city."

She is reportedly holed up in her apartment building in the Flatiron area of Manhattan. Ashley's mother, Carolyn Capalbo, told the New York Times that her daughter "is a very bright girl who can handle someone like the governor." She also said, "But she also is a 22-year-old, not a 32-year-old or a 42-year-old, and she obviously got involved in something much larger than her."


Source:

No comments: